Canadean's MeadWestvaco Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
Canadean's MeadWestvaco Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about MeadWestvaco Corporation
Canadean's MeadWestvaco Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about MeadWestvaco Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of MeadWestvaco Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MeadWestvaco Corporation (MWV) is involved in providing packaging and related solutions. The product portfolio includes specialty chemicals, the consumer and office products, and is involved in managing forestry and real estate. It principally offers packaging solutions to a range of industries such as healthcare, beauty and personal care, food, beverage, tobacco and home and garden. The company has sales, manufacturing and converting facilities in 30 countries across six continents, and serves customers in more than 100 countries. Geographically, MWV operates in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. The company is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.