McCain Foods Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's McCain Foods Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about McCain Foods Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about McCain Foods Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of McCain Foods Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
McCain Foods Limited (McCain Foods) is a frozen food manufacturing company based in Canada. The company's product portfolio includes frozen French fries, pizzas, vegetables, desserts, entrees, oven meals, juices and beverages, appetizers. It also produces and distributes potato seeds and manufactures fertilizers. Additionally, McCain Foods provides general freight, warehousing and distribution services for agricultural products. The company operates through 50 production facilities and 44 sales offices across the world. McCain Foods markets its products to various food service restaurants, grocery stores and retail chains in more than 160 countries. The company associates with 3,200 grower partners and 36,700 suppliers. McCain Foods is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.