Max Hamburgerrestauranger AB: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Max Hamburgerrestauranger AB: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Max Hamburgerrestauranger AB
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Max Hamburgerrestauranger AB for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Max Hamburgerrestauranger AB
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Max Hamburgerrestauranger AB (Max) is a hamburger restaurant operator based in Sweden. The company was founded by Curt Bergfors and Britta Andersson in 1968 by opening first restaurant in Gallivare located in the northern Sweden. Max is specialized in offering a variety of hamburgers. Its menu includes a wide array of salads, sandwiches, sides, meals, beverages and desserts. It also offers special kid meals menu for children. The company operates restaurants under franchise business model. Through Landmark Group, the company operates eight restaurants in the Middle East region. Max is headquartered in Lulea, Sweden.