Canadean's Martek Biosciences Corporation : Ingredients - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Martek Biosciences Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Martek Biosciences Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Martek Biosciences Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Martek Biosciences Corporation (Martek) is a biotechnology company based in the US. The company is involved in the research and development of products derived from microalgae. It has developed and patented two fermentable strains of microalgae, which produce oils rich in arachidonic acid (ARA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). The company's product portfolio includes life'sDHA, a long-chain polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid produced from algae and life'sARA, a long-chain polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid produced from fungus. The company operates research and development facilities in Colorado, Kentucky and South Carolina, the US. It operates as a subsidiary of DSM. Martek is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, the US.