Canadean's Marston’s PLC (Foodservice): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's Marston’s PLC (Foodservice): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Marston’s PLC (Foodservice)
Canadean's Marston’s PLC (Foodservice): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Marston’s PLC (Foodservice) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Marston’s PLC (Foodservice)
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Marston's PLC (Marston's) is involved in the brewing and pub retailing business in the UK. The company principally provides beers, ciders, wines and spirits. It also provides food and gaming services across its pubs and restaurants. In October 2010, the company operated more than 2,150 pubs and bars, of which 489 were self managed and 1,664 were tenanted and leased. The company operates through five breweries: Banks's Brewery, Marston's Brewery, Jennings Brewery, Ringwood Brewery and Wychwood Brewery. The company is headquartered in Wolverhampton, the UK.