Magnotta Winery Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Magnotta Winery Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Magnotta Winery Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Magnotta Winery Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Magnotta Winery Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Magnotta Winery Corporation (Magnotta) is a producer and distributor of wines. The company primarily offers wine, beer and other distilled products. The company markets its wine, beer and spirits under the brands of Magnotta, True North, and True, respectively. In addition to these products, the company offers juices, both fresh and pasteurized under the Festa Juice brand. Magnotta, through a network of distributors, sells its products in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec and other eastern states in Canada. The company also exports its products to the US, Taiwan and China. Magnotta operates through its winery, distillery and brewery in Vaughan, Canada and a 351 acre vineyard in Maipo Valley, Chile. It also owns and operates several wine stores in Vaughan, Mississauga, Scarborough, Brampton, North York, Beamsville and Cambridge, and Ontario, Canada. Magnotta is headquartered in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada.