Magni-Tech Industries Berhad - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's Magni-Tech Industries Berhad - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Magni-Tech Industries Berhad
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about Magni-Tech Industries Berhad along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of Magni-Tech Industries Berhad
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Magni-Tech Industries Berhad (Magni-Tech Industries) is a provider of packaging solutions. The company's product portfolio includes flexible plastic packaging products, display boxes, and corrugated fiber board cartons and boxes. It carries out apparel and packaging business. Magni-Tech Industries apparel business is carried out through its subsidiary, South Island Garment Sdn Bhd (SIG), which exports its products to various markets such as the US, Japan, Europe, Australia, Canada, and China. The company's packaging business is undertaken by the company's subsidiaries including Inter-Pacific Packaging Sdn Bhd, South Island Plastics Sdn Bhd, and South Island Packaging (Penang) Sdn Bhd. Its packaging products are used by the manufacturing sector, beverage, food, healthcare, and tobacco sub-sectors. Magni-Tech Industries is headquartered in Penang, Malaysia.