MTY Food Group Inc. : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's MTY Food Group Inc. : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about MTY Food Group Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about MTY Food Group Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of MTY Food Group Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY Food) is an operator and franchisor of multi brand quick service restaurants in Canada. The company was founded in 1979 by Stanley Ma. MTY Food conducts business operations through a wide portfolio of franchised and company-owned quick service restaurants under various brands spread across multiple cities of Canada. As of November 30, 2012, the company had 2,199 stores of which, 2,179 are franchised and remaining 20 are company-owned stores. The restaurants are typically established in food courts and commercial centers alongside operating outlets in public markets, office buildings and highly populated residential areas. MTY Food is headquartered in Quebec, Canada.