MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's MARUICHI Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about MARUICHI Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about MARUICHI Co., Ltd. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of MARUICHI Co., Ltd.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MARUICHI Co., Ltd. (MARUICHI) is a food and nutrition company. The company offers marine products and processed marine products, frozen foods and daily food, dry foods and processed foods. Its business lines include food service, merchandising, retail support and logistics. The company develops and provides bulk food ordering system. MARUICHI also purchases and sells fishery products, processed fishery products and frozen food. It provides its services to catering establishments, hospitals, nursing homes, resort facilities and others. The company retails products of tuna, true sardine, bonito, shrimp, scallops, callus, once, carp, seaweed and others. MARUICHI is headquartered in Nagano, Japan.