Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co., Ltd. - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, competitive benchmarking, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co., Ltd. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co., Ltd. (Lianhua Supermarket) is a chain of supermarkets, hypermarkets and convenience stores operator based in China. The company operates 5,150 retail outlets, located in 19 provinces and municipalities in China. It operates its stores under the brand names of Lianhua Quick, Lianhua Supermarket, Hualian Supermarket and Century Mart. In addition, Lianhua Supermarket is also into distribution business, franchise operations and e-business. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Shenyang Century Lianhua Supermarket Co., Ltd., Tianjin Yishang Lianhua Supermarket Co., Ltd., Hangzhou Lianhua Huashang Group Co., Ltd., Guangxi Lianhua Supermarket Joint Stock Co., Ltd., Shanghai Lianhua Supermarket Development Co., Ltd. and Lianhua Supermarket Jiangsu Co., Ltd., among others. It was incorporated in the year 1991. Lianhua Supermarket is headquartered in Shanghai, China.