Canadean's Levi Strauss & Co: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's Levi Strauss & Co: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Levi Strauss & Co..
Canadean's Levi Strauss & Co: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Levi Strauss & Co. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Levi Strauss & Co..
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Levi Strauss & Co. (LSC) manufactures, retails and distributes clothing. The company's products include jeans, casual and dress pants, tops, skirts, jackets and accessories. It owns the brands: Levi's, Dockers and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. The company sells its merchandise through company-owned stores, franchised stores and websites. It sells through 55,000 retail locations in 110 countries, of which, 2,300 are franchised or company-operated stores. Levi Strauss & Co., along with its subsidiaries, principally operates in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, and is headquartered in San Francisco, California, US.