The Kroger Co. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's The Kroger Co. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about The Kroger Co.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about The Kroger Co. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of The Kroger Co.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Kroger Co. (Kroger) is an in-store and online grocery retailer. The company also specializes in the production and distribution of food in its supermarkets. It operates retail food and drug stores, multi-department stores, jewelry stores, and convenience stores throughout the US. The company's product portfolio includes natural food and organic sections, pharmacies, general merchandise, pet centers and high-quality perishables such as fresh seafood and organic produce, apparel, home fashion and furnishings, electronics, automotive products, toys, outdoor living products, electronics, home goods and fine jewelry. The company sells its private label products under various brands such as Dillons, Fred Meyer, Kroger, Ralphs, TomThumb and others. Kroger is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.