Canadean's Kohinoor Foods Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's Kohinoor Foods Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Kohinoor Foods Limited
Canadean's Kohinoor Foods Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Kohinoor Foods Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Kohinoor Foods Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kohinoor Foods Ltd. (Kohinoor) is a leading basmati rice producer in India. The company is engaged in manufacturing, trading and marketing of a wide range of rice, pulses, wheat flour, spices, frozen and ready to eat products. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries such as Sachdeva Brothers Limited, Kohinoor Foods USA Inc., Indo European Foods Limited, and joint-venture company Rich Rice Raisers Factory LLC, the company exports its products in more than 60 countries. In India, the company it reaches customers through extensive distribution network comprised of 200 thousand retail outlets, 100 super distributors and 600 stockists. Kohinoor is headquartered in New Delhi, India.