Canadean's Industrial Development Company sal: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Industrial Development Company sal
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Industrial Development Company sal for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Industrial Development Company sal
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Industrial Development Company s.a.l. (INDEVCO) is a manufacturer of paper, plastic and corrugated packaging products. The company offers its packaging solutions to various industries including agricultural, beverage, construction, food, industrial, paramedical and pharmaceutical, personal care, chemical and petrochemical, soap and detergent, tissue and hygiene converting, tissue making and promotional markets. It also manufactures personal care, household and institutional disposables. INDEVCO comprises of more than 60 companies worldwide of which 39 operate as manufacturing plants and 21 as industrial and commercial enterprises. Its operations are spread across Lebanon, the UK, Iraq, India, Ghana, Greece, France, Saudi Arabia, Egypt the US and Ukraine. INDEVCO is headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon.