Canadean's ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ICON Health & Fitness, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ICON Health & Fitness, Inc. (ICON) is a fitness equipment manufacturer based in the US. The company's product portfolio includes treadmills, incline trainers, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, home gyms, weight benches, yoga and pilates equipment. Additionally, the company offers replacement parts for its products and fitness apparel. ICON offers its products under various brands including NordicTrack, ProForm, Weider, HealthRider, EPIC Fitness, Image, iFit and Weslo. These products are sold through the company's website and other national and international retailers including Kmart, Home Depot, Walmart and Sears. The company operates in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. ICON is headquartered in Logan, Utah, the US.