Grupo Gigante, S.A.B. de C.V. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Grupo Gigante, S.A.B. de C.V. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Grupo Gigante, S.A.B. de C.V.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Grupo Gigante, S.A.B. de C.V. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Grupo Gigante, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grupo Gigante, S.A.B. de C.V. (Grupo Gigante) is a holding company, which operates specialty stores, restaurants and coffee shops through its subsidiaries. The product portfolio includes apparel, packaged and prepared food, office supplies, electronic goods, food and beverages, home decor and furnishing products, bakery and confectioneries, furniture, pet foods, and pet products. It also provides services such as automobile services, home delivery, gift cards, pet training, and family restaurant chains. The company operates outlets under Gigante Grupo Inmobiliario, Toks, Office Depot, The Home Store, Panda Express, Cup Stop, Align Pro, PetCo, and Fundacion Gigante banners. In addition to in-stores, it sells merchandize online at www.officedepot.com.mx and www.thehomestore.com.mx. Furthermore, it manages real estate and property business under the banner Align Pro. Geographically, the company's operations are spread across Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Panama, Honduras and Colombia. Grupo Gigante is headquartered in Hidalgo, Mexico.