Groupe Le Duff S.A.(Foodservice): Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Groupe Le Duff S.A.(Foodservice): Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
SummaryThis report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Groupe Le Duff S.A.(Foodservice)
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Groupe Le Duff S.A.(Foodservice) for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Groupe Le Duff S.A.(Foodservice)
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Groupe Le Duff S.A. (Le Duff) is a restaurant and bakery chain based in France. The company was founded by Mr. Louis Le Duff in 1976 and formerly traded under Brioche Doree label. Le Duff is specialized in the management of cafe bakery format foodservice outlets. It produces a variety of artisan bakery goods including breads, pastries, pizzas and brioche dough, among others. The company operates restaurants and bakeries under Del Arte, Brioche Doree, Au Pain Dore, Bridor, Fournil de Pierre, La Madeleine, Bruegger's Bagels and FB Solutions, Ferme des Loges, and Bruegger's brands. Le Duff's products are also sold at various hotels, leisure parks, airline and train catering service providers, other catering establishments and master bakers. It also exports products to over 50 countries for hotel and restaurant trade. The company currently operates over 1,100 restaurants and bakeries spread across Europe, Asia, Africa and America. It also operates five production facilities. Le Duff is headquartered in Rennes, France.