Glud & Marstrand A/S: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Glud & Marstrand A/S: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Glud & Marstrand A/S
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Glud & Marstrand A/S for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Glud & Marstrand A/S
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Glud & Marstrand A/S (G&M) manufactures and supplies metal packaging solutions for the food industry. The company principally offers tinplate and aluminum packaging for meat, fish, biscuits, cookies and confectionary, dairy products, tobacco and snuff, beverage, and fine food applications. G&M carries out its operations through plants located at Loesning, Odense, Hedensted, Skive, Hjallerup and Hedehusene in Denmark, Hebei in China and South Korea. Furthermore, the company has operations in Lysekil, Sweden, and in Ohio, the US. It also operates a sales office in Shanghai, China. The company is as a member of AAC Capital Partners, a foreign investment company based in Denmark. G&M is headquartered in Loesning, Denmark.