- This report is based on primary surveys conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior business decision makers. The opinions and forward looking statements of 2,193 industry executives are captured in our survey
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Russia, Spain, US, Italy and UK
- The report provides snapshots of manufacturer outlook of ‘Confectionery, Hot Drinks, Ice Cream and Savory Snacks’ demand across different foodservice channels and identifies the ones with the strongest potential
- Key topics covered include country comparison of ‘Confectionery, Hot Drinks, Ice Cream and Savory Snacks’ category demand, country comparisons, and product category level growth expectations across major foodservice channels
“Global Impulse Goods Market: Manufacturer Survey of Foodservice Product Demand Growth in 2011-2012” is a survey report by Canadean that analyzes business confidence in the ‘impulse goods’ market, and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2011-2012. The report also provides access to information categorized by baby goods categories and their demand across different foodservice channels. It also identifies the top and bottom product markets in different channels based on projections of demand by manufacturers.
The report features the opinions of respondents from consumer goods manufacturer organizations related to the following:
- Future product growth areas and growth regions
- Foodservice channels that will drive growth in impulse goods
- Leading categories driving foodservice channel growth
Reasons To Buy
- Drive revenues by understanding future product growth areas and growth regions
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying foodservice channels that will drive growth
- Benchmark your market understanding with key industry leaders and identify major trends
- Identify impulse goods categories that will drive demand in the foodservice sector
- According to respondents across the globe, 'Spain', 'USA' and 'Russia' are projected to show the highest increase in demand for 'impulse goods' market-group.
- Across countries, ‘impulse ice cream’, ‘ethnic and traditional snacks’ and ‘potato chips’ are expected to generate the most demand