Fujicco Co., Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Fujicco Co., Ltd. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Fujicco Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Fujicco Co., Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Fujicco Co., Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fujicco Co., Ltd. (Fujicco) is a producer and supplier of food products and ingredients. The company's product portfolio includes cooked seaweeds, bean products, desserts, prepared and processed foods, health foods, isoflavones, salt seasonings, yogurt, fermented rice bran extracts, black soybean husk and liquor. It also sells stream bean powder extracted from kintoki bean, pea, white haricot, and black soybean. Fujicco offers its products under the brands of Kombu Minerals, Super GABA, Chrono-Care and Steamed Beans Powder. Its food ingredients find application in confectionery, cosmetics, functional drinks and health foods. It operates through six plants and 24 sales offices across Japan. The company operates primarily in Japan. Fujicco Co., Ltd is headquartered in Kobe, Hyogo, Japan.