Financière Quick S.A.S.: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Financière Quick S.A.S.: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Financière Quick S.A.S.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Financière Quick S.A.S. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Financière Quick S.A.S.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Financière Quick S.A.S. (Quick Group) is a quick service restaurant chain based in France. It was established in 1970 as a fast food hamburger restaurant chain in Belgium by GB INNO BM Group (GIB Group) as Quick Restaurants S.A. Later, in 2007, Financière Gallop S.A.S acquired Quick Restaurants S.A. and renamed the company to Financière Quick S.A.S. The restaurants' menus feature hamburgers, sandwiches, salads, milkshakes, coffee and snacks. Quick Group serves over 208 million customers every year across seven countries and territories. The company currently operates 492 restaurants of which 348 are franchised and the remaining locations are company-owned. It is controlled by CDC Capital Investissements. Quick Group is headquartered in La Plaine Saint-Denis Cedex, France.