Canadean's Engepack Embalagens SA: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
Canadean's Engepack Embalagens SA: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Engepack Embalagens SA
Canadean's Engepack Embalagens SA: Packaging Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Engepack Embalagens SA for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Engepack Embalagens SA
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Engepack Embalagens SA (Engepack) is a producer of PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) packaging products. The company's products are used for soft drinks, water, juice, edible oil, beer, milk, medication, hygiene and cleaning products packaging. It is focused on the soft drinks market and is one of the key suppliers for the Coca-Cola Company in Brazil. It offers 'in house' blowing, wherein the final stages of packaging production is done at the customer's unit. Engepack has one injection unit and four blowing units, two of which are operating 'in house' system. Its distribution units are located in Sao Paulo, Amazonas, Parana, Ceara and Piaui. Engepack is headquartered in Simoes Filho, Salvador, Brazil.