Canadean's El Puerto de Liverpool, S. A. B. de C. V: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
Canadean's El Puerto de Liverpool, S. A. B. de C. V: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about El Puerto de Liverpool, S. A. B. de C. V..
Canadean's El Puerto de Liverpool, S. A. B. de C. V: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about El Puerto de Liverpool, S. A. B. de C. V. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of El Puerto de Liverpool, S. A. B. de C. V..
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
El Puerto de Liverpool, SAB de CV (El Puerto de Liverpool) operates a chain of department stores in Mexico. The company's stores sell a range of products including clothes and accessories for men, ladies and children, home appliances, furniture, cosmetics and other consumer products. In FY2010, the company operated a total of 85 department stores including 57 under the name of Liverpool, 23 under the name of Fabricas de Francia, five Duty Free stores and 27 specialized boutiques. In addition, the company is involved in construction and operation of shopping malls. In FY2010, it operated 16 shopping malls. The company is headquartered in Mexico.