Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group (Dr Pepper) is a producer and distributor of non alcoholic beverages. The company's product portfolio includes flavored (non-cola) carbonated soft drinks (CSD) and non-carbonated beverages (NCB). The CSD range includes ginger ale, root beer, lemon-lime, orange and carbonated mineral water. The NCB lineup includes products such as juices, juice drinks and teas. Its key brands include Canada Dry, Sunkist, Sun Drop, 7 Up, A&W, Dr Pepper, Hawaiian Punch, Mott's, Schweppes and Snapple. The company principally operates in the US, Mexico and Canada. The company also distributes its products in Caribbean. It operates 157 administrative, manufacturing and principal distribution centers and warehouse facilities across the Americas. Dr Pepper is headquartered in Plano, Texas, the US.