Canadean's Dixie Toga S.A.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
Canadean's Dixie Toga S.A.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Dixie Toga S.A.
Canadean's Dixie Toga S.A.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Dixie Toga S.A. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Dixie Toga S.A.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dixie Toga S.A. (Dixie) manufactures and markets packaging solutions such as flexibles, rigids, disposables, cartons, labels and laminated tubes. The company's products cater to the packaging needs of the food, personal hygiene & cleanliness, beverages, tobacco, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. It provides packaging solutions to both domestic and foreign companies. The company also operates through its subsidiaries, Itap Bemis Ltda, Impressora Paranaense SA, Insit Embalagens Ltda, Laminor SA and American Plast SA. The company has 14 plants located across Brazil, Chile and Argentina. It's major export markets are US, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Uruguay, Paraguay and the Andean nations. Dixie is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.