Canadean's Diageo plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Diageo plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Diageo plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Diageo plc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Diageo plc (Diageo) is a global alcoholic beverage company. The company produces and distributes branded premium spirits, wine, beer and other ready to drink alcoholic beverages. Diageo's key brands include Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Captain Morgan, Baileys, Guinness, Crown Royal, Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards, and Bushmills Irish, among others. Along with its subsidiaries, the company's products are sold in 180 markets across North America, Latin America and Caribbean, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific. The company has offices in 80 countries and production facilities in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, the US, Canada, India, Australia, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa. Diageo is headquartered in London, the UK.