Debenhams plc : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Debenhams plc : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Debenhams plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Debenhams plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Debenhams plc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Debenhams plc (Debenhams) operates a chain of department stores across the globe. The store chain offers a comprehensive range of men's wear, women's wear, children's wear, home and health and beauty products. Debenhams is an international, multi-channel brand available in 67 countries through stores and online. The stores stock a wide assortment of own core brands, Designers at Debenhams, international and concession brands such as Red Herring, Mantaray, Bluezoo, Chanel, Clarins, Coast, Oasis, Jacques Vert and Wallis. As of September 2013, the company operated 238 stores spread across 29 countries including 156 in the UK, 11 in Ireland, six in Denmark and 65 international franchise stores. Debenhams is headquartered in London, the UK.