Canadean's Da Grasso: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
Canadean's Da Grasso: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Da Grasso
Canadean's Da Grasso: Foodservice Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Da Grasso for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Da Grasso
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key HighlightsDa Grasso Group (Da Grasso) is a pizza franchise chain based in Poland. The company started operations in 1996 by opening the first pizzeria in Lodz. Da Grasso is famous for offering a range of 75 varieties of gourmet pizzas complimented with two unique flavors of tomato and garlic sauces. Furthermore, the outlets serve a wide choice of pastas, snacks, salads and lasagna alongside offering a variety of Greek and Mexican dishes. The chain also provides delivery and take-away services. The company currently operates over 200 establishments spread across 150 cities of Poland. The restaurants are decorated with unique interiors comprising zestawieniom colors and shapes. Da Grasso is headquartered in Lodz, Poland.