DCM Holdings Co., Ltd. - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's DCM Holdings Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about DCM Holdings Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about DCM Holdings Co., Ltd. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of DCM Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
DCM Holdings Co., Ltd. (DCM Holdings) is a retailer of home improvement products. The company offers food and beverage, daily consumables, health and beauty products, dining kitchen, houseware, umbrella satchel court, mats, curtain, storage supplies and bedding supplies. It also provides table, pet food, pet supplies, garden products, garden materials, car and leisure supplies, stationeries, tools and work supplies, among others. The company owns and operates 532 stores located across Japan. It has operations in Kyushu, Hokkaido, Shikoku, Chugoku, Kinki, Chubu, Kanto and Tohoku, Japan. DCM Holdings is headquartered in Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan.