Coop Genossenschaft: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Coop Genossenschaft: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Coop Genossenschaft
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Coop Genossenschaft for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Coop Genossenschaft
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coop Genossenschaft (Coop) is a Swiss consumer cooperative, specializes in operating supermarkets, hypermarkets, department stores, pharmacies, convenience stores and gas stations. The company operates under several store banners and operates more than 1,500 stores. Its product offerings include both food and non-food categories. It sells both branded and private label products. In addition to retail, it has business interests in banking, restaurant and hotel sectors. The company also manages the operations of a few manufacturing companies. Coop is headquartered at Basel, Switzerland.