The report presents detailed data on the Chocolate consumption trends in China, analyzing Chocolate consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share and distribution channel data.
It examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns – how consumers’ changes in behavior have affected total volumes, values, brands selected and type of products chosen.Summary
Canadean’s Chocolate Market in China to 2016: Market Profile provides detailed data on dynamics in China Chocolate market, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand their own, and their competitors’ position in the market and the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for Chocolate sales overall and to discover which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.Scope
Chocolate Market in China to 2016: Market Profile provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Market growth dynamics by volume
- Market growth dynamics by value
- Consumption by volume
- Consumption by segments
- Market value by segments
- Understand the market growth dynamics of the Chocolate market.
- Gain insight into the Chocolate Consumption patterns in China
- Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) are provided, including brand data, sales by distribution channel) at the product category level.
- Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends; from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.