Canadean's Center Parcs (UK) Group Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's Center Parcs (UK) Group Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Center Parcs (UK) Group Ltd.
Canadean's Center Parcs (UK) Group Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Center Parcs (UK) Group Ltd. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Center Parcs (UK) Group Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Center Parcs (UK) Group Ltd. (Center Parcs) is a forested holiday village's operator based in the UK. It was established in 1972 as Center Parcs UK Group PLC when it opened first village at Sherwood Forest. The company principally operates four villages in Sherwood Forest, Elveden Forest, Longleat Forest and Whinfell Forest. Each village is established in 400 acres and offers various amenities such as accommodation in fully equipped apartments and lodges, sports and leisure activities, spas, restaurants, bars and retail outlets that served 1.6 million people during 2010. Currently, it operates as a subsidiary of Blackstone Group, an American private investment company. Center Parcs is headquartered in Nottinghamshire, the UK.