Castle Brands Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Castle Brands Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Castle Brands Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Castle Brands Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Castle Brands Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Castle Brands Inc. (Castle Brands) is a producer and marketer of super premium and premium branded spirits including whisky, rum, vodka, tequila, wine, and liqueur. It also sells certain non-alcoholic beverages. The company markets its products under various brands such as Boru vodka, Pallini liqueurs, Gosling's Rum, Clontarf Irish whiskey, Knappogue Castle Whiskey, Jefferson's, Jefferson's Reserve, and Tierras tequila, among others. Castle Brands distributes its products in 50 states of the US and the District of Columbia. The company also distributes its products in 20 international markets: Northern Ireland, Germany, Bulgaria, Finland, Norway, France, Ireland, Great Britain, South Africa, Canada, Russia, Sweden and China. Furthermore, it offers products to many duty free countries in Latin America and continental Europe. Castle Brands is headquartered in New York, the US.