The Canadean Retail US Top 20: Company Guide is a crucial resource for anyone looking to quickly understand the key issues affecting the top companies in the United States Retail industry. Detailed company profile and SWOT analysis information is provided for all the leading companies who are ranked in order by total annual revenues generated.
The Canadean Retail US Top 20: Company Guide utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues for all the leading companies in the Retail industry for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents all the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) for all the leading companies. All strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides in depth information on business operations, history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries for every company featured within the report.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the leading companies within the industry.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors impacting each individual company featured
- Increase business/sales activities by better understanding your competitors across the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures for all the leading companies within the industry.
Business Analysis, Company Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Analysis of Key Performance Indicators, Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators, Key Financial Performance Indicators, Revenue and Operating Profit, Asset, Liabilities and Capex, Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio, Solvency, Valuation, Competitive Benchmarking, Market Capitalization, Efficiency, Capital Expenditure, Valuation, Turnover – Inventory and Asset, Liquidity, Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships, M&A and Partnerships Strategy, Recent Developments, SWOT Analysis, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Company Statement, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Locations and Subsidiaries, Head Office, Other Locations and Subsidiaries