Canadean's CP All Public Company Limited: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's CP All Public Company Limited: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about CP All Public Company Limited.
Canadean's CP All Public Company Limited: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about CP All Public Company Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of CP All Public Company Limited.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CP All Public Company Limited (CP All PLC) operates convenience stores under the 7-Eleven trade mark in Thailand. Under the Area License Agreement with 7-Eleven, Inc., the company has license to use the 7-Eleven trademark. In FY2010, the company operated over 5,790 stores, including 2,834 corporate stores, 2,541 franchise stores, and 415 sub-area license stores, serving more than 7.10 million customers per day. In addition, the company also operates in other areas such as bill payment collection, manufacture and sale of frozen foods and bakery items, retail equipment sale and maintenance, information technology services, logistics services, marketing services, retailing vocational school, and training and business seminar services. CA All PLC, along with its subsidiaries, operates in Thailand. The company is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.