Canadean's CJ Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's CJ Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about CJ Corporation
Canadean's CJ Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about CJ Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of CJ Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CJ Corporation (CJ) is a Korea-based holding company engaged in diversified businesses including Food and related services, Bio and Pharma, Entertainment Media, and Home Shopping and Logistics businesses. The product line of the company includes health and beauty products, pharmaceutical products, foods and ingredients, games, electronics and household appliances and other such products. It also provides various related services food distribution services, film production and distribution, broadcasting, internet, free shipping and home delivery, and counseling services. In addition, the company offers differentiated services in the areas of construction and e-business. CJ has a global presence with offices located in countries such as China, America, Japan, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Europe, Australia, Philippines, Vietnam, Turkey, Brazil and Singapore, the UK and the US. The company is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.