Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd : Ingredients - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd : Ingredients - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd. (Brother Enterprises) develops, manufactures and supplies vitamins and leather chemicals products. The company's major products include tanning agents, re-tanning agents, fatliquor and finishing agent. It also provides auxillary agents and vitamins such as vitamin k3, vitamin B1 and vitamin B3. In addition, it is also a supplier of chrome powder. Its vitamin products are primarily used as food and feed additives, and the leather chemicals are used for leather processing. The company markets its products in China, Southeast Asia, Europe, South America, the Middle East and Africa. Brother Enterprises is headquartered in Haining City, Zhejiang Province, China.