Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Britvic Plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Britvic Plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Britvic Plc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Britvic PLC (Britvic) is a distributor and manufacturer of soft drinks based in the UK. The company offers still soft drinks, energy drinks, mineral waters, carbonates, Syrup mixers, and sparkling sodas. Britvic's products are retailed under various brands such as Robinsons, Tango, J2O, drench, MiWadi, Ballygowan, Teisseire, Fruite and among others. The company also has bottling agreements with PepsiCo to produce and sell soft drink brands including Pepsi, 7UP and Mountain Dew Energy. Britvic exports its products to over 50 countries through Britvic International Ltd. It has operations across the UK, Ireland and France. Britvic is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, the UK.