Canadean's Brazil Fast Food Corp. : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Brazil Fast Food Corp.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Brazil Fast Food Corp. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Brazil Fast Food Corp.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brazil Fast Food Corp. (BFFC) is a fast food restaurant chain based in Brazil. It was founded in 1992 as Trinity in Delaware and renamed to Brazil Fast Food Corp. in 1996. The company operates multi brand restaurants under Bob's, KFC, Pizza Hut, Doggis and In Bocca al Lupo brands. Its restaurants offer sandwiches, pizzas, pastas, soups, chicken, beef, deserts, cold and hot beverages. Along with its subsidiaries, the company operates company-owned and franchised restaurants. As of December 31, 2011, the company operates 813 points of sale including kiosks and coffee corners. Of which, 792 restaurants are owned by franchisees and the remaining 21 locations are owned and operated by the company. BFFC is headquartered in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.