Big Rock Brewery Inc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Big Rock Brewery Inc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Big Rock Brewery Inc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Big Rock Brewery Inc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Big Rock Brewery Inc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Big Rock Brewery Inc. (Big Rock) is a brewing company based in Canada. The company's product portfolio comprises ales and lagers, dry apple cider and seasonal beers. These products are marketed under the brands of Grasshopper Ale, Traditional Ale, Big Rock Lime, Warthog Ale, Rock Creek dry Cider, Honey Brown, Black Amber Ale, India Pale Ale, McNally's Extra, Scottish Style Heavy Ale, SAAZ republic Pliz, Rosmarinus Aromatic Ale, Erratic Stone Fired Ale and Cherazz Belgian Style Fruit Beer. The company sells its products in nine provinces and three territories in Canada. It also exports these products to Korea. Big Rock is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.