Baba Farid Sugar Mills Ltd - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Baba Farid Sugar Mills Ltd - Company Capsule
contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Baba Farid Sugar Mills Ltd
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about Baba Farid Sugar Mills Ltd along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of Baba Farid Sugar Mills Ltd
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Baba Farid Sugar Mills Ltd (Baba) is a producer and marketer of sugar and sugar byproducts. The company's product portfolio includes white refined sugar and molasses. It production facilities are located in Okara, Punjab, Pakistan. Baba operates as a subsidiary of FECTO Group of Industries, Pakistan which owns businesses in sugar and particleboard. It has a production capacity of 27,200 tons per year. The company was established in 1978. Baba is headquartered in Saddar, Karachi, Pakistan.