Canadean's BWAY Holding Company: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's BWAY Holding Company: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about BWAY Holding Company.
Canadean's BWAY Holding Company: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about BWAY Holding Company for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of BWAY Holding Company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BWAY Holding Company (BHC) is a holding company without independent operations. It operates through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary BWAY Corporation (BWAY). The company is a manufacturer and distributor of metal and rigid plastic containers. It also offers packaging solutions for large manufacturers, container distributors and small businesses. Its metal containers include aerosol cans, steel pails, oblong cans and ammunition boxes. The plastic containers include injection-molded plastic pails, blow-molded tight-head containers, bottles and drums. It also produces hybrid paint cans. The products of the company cater to the needs of various markets that include adhesives, personal care products, chemicals, foods, fragrances and pharmaceuticals. BHC provides various customer support services through sales managers, customer service representatives (CSRs) and technical support teams. The operations of the company are spread over the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. BHC is headquartered in Atlanta, the US.