Avon Products, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Avon Products, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Avon Products, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Avon Products, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Avon Products, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Avon Products, Inc. (Avon) is a manufacturer and marketer of beauty products. The company offers color cosmetics, skin care, fragrances, personal care products, fashion jewelry, apparel, footwear, watches, children's products and accessories. Its product portfolio also includes home decorative products, entertainment and leisure products, housewares, and nutritional products. These products are marketed under the brands of Avon Color, Smooth Minerals, Skin-So-Soft, Avon Naturals and ANEW, among others, in more than 100 countries through six million independent sales representatives. Avon is headquartered in New York, the US.