U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc. - Company CapsuleSynopsis
U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc. - Company Capsule
contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (US Auto Parts) is a retailer of aftermarket automobile parts based in the US. The company together with its subsidiaries acts as an online source for automotive aftermarket parts and repair information. Its products include door handle, a/c condenser, bumper, fender, mirror, wheel, window motor, air filter, clutch kit, engine mount, fuel filter, muffler, water pump, radiator house, oil filter and among others. It also provides related accessories such as car cover, floor mat, dash trim, floor liner, hitch and seat covers, among others. In addition, it also caters to repair services. The company operates retail outlet stores in Independence, Ohio, and LaSalle, Illinois. US Auto Parts is headquartered in Carson, California, the US.