Following the success of the European Family Office Survey, Campden Research will launch the first annual Asia-Pacific Family Office Survey on 21 February 2012 in Singapore.
The Survey identifies the key issues facing more than 35 single and multi family offices, providing a unique picture of the character of the family office in the Asia-Pacific region and benchmark data against which individual offices and service providers can evaluate activities and strategies.
Some key findings include:
- Families in this survey have at least $50 million in net worth; 36% have at least $1 billion
- Privacy and confidentiality are top priorities
- Family offices are seeking more asset allocation and risk management expertise
- Succession planning is a new challenge for many Asian entrepreneurs
- The size and sophistication of family offices in Asia-Pacific are set to increase significantly to 2015