Driven by the demand from the downstream products especially paracetamol, para-aminophenol (PAP) of China keeps developing in recent years. As the main PAP producer in the world, the output of PAP in China already comes to about 110,000 tonnes in 2010.
China and India, two largest API producers in the world, supply 80% of the global paracetamol market in 2010, leading Asia to be the largest origin of paracetamol. Meanwhile, the huge population makes it the largest consumption market of the world. Asia consumes 65,400 tonnes of paracetamol—half of the global output of 2010, though part of that is exported in the form of formulation. As the economy develops, Asia market will be more important.
We study the six most populous countries of AP including China, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Japan. Based on the potential of the current market, the panorama of Asia paracetamol can be drawn out.
What are the latest production situation in AP and the consumption details of PAP and paracetamol? What is the market change of PAP and paracetamol in 2006-2010? How is the future development of PAP and paracetamol in 2011-2015? All these aspects can be found in this report. In addition, relevant policies and regulations are also covered in this report. This report combines CCM International's expertise in PAP and paracetamol market research.
Key sections of this report:
- PAP production situation in China, 2008-2010
- Import and export situation of PAP in China, 2000-2010
- Detailed description on consumption patterns and various application fields, 2010
- Forecast on PAP supply and demand of in China, 2011-2015
- The paracetamol production details in AP, 2008-2010
- Import and export situation of paracetamol in AP, 2006-2010
- Paracetamol consumption pattern in AP, 2009-2010
- Forecast on paracetamol supply and demand of in China, 2011-2015
- Clients could reap benefits as followed:
- The details of the production, IE and consumption of Chinese PAP
- The influence of Chinese PAP on paracetamol in AP
- The production, IE and consumption situation of targeted AP countries
- The strengths and weaknesses of different regional producers in AP
- The investment environment of paracetamol in AP
- The challenge and opportunity in the AP paracetamol market