Managed Care and the Pharmaceutical Industry - Top Issues, Health Care Reform, and the Inter-linkages Bringing them TogetherCBR Pharma Insights, LLC
December 1, 2010
Additional InformationReasons to Purchase
- Gain access to a fully sourced, executive assessment of the current state of the managed care industry
- Benefit from CBR’s evaluation of the inter-linkages between the key components of the US health care environment
- Understand the key issues facing managed care and where the pharmaceutical industry could support its relationship with its main health care partners moving forward
- Assess what the future of managed care holds for the pharmaceutical industry and where opportunities may exist to support your company’s growth moving forward
More Manufacturing, Packaging & Detailing reports by CBR Pharma Insights, LLC
The Politics of Pharma (CBRSV042) – Washington, States, and the Courts Impact on the Industry by CBR Pharma Insights, LLC
Politics have a greater direct effect on the pharmaceutical industry than almost any other in the US, and correspondingly, pharma makes considerable investments in election ...
Clinical Development and Trial Design – Developing a Coherent Approach from Beginning to End by CBR Pharma Insights, LLC
A good clinical development plan will ensure success throughout the product lifecycle. In today’s cost constrained environment, the clinical development plan can help refine ...
Diversification in the Pharmaceutical Industry – Essential For Survival or an Unnecessary Distraction? by CBR Pharma Insights, LLC
Pharmaceutical companies face the dual threats of industry specific difficulties driven by the innovation crisis, patent expiries and healthcare reform, coupled with the more generalized ...
The Payer Landscape in the United States – The Pharmaceutical Industry Faces a Rapidly Changing Marketplace by CBR Pharma Insights, LLCSee all reports like this >>
Managed care began to be developed as early as 1917, with both private and government payers established by the mid-1960s. Medicare and Medicaid are the ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Regulation & Policy
- Insurance & Managed Care
- Managed Care
- Manufacturing, Packaging & Detailing
Manufacturing, Packaging & Detailing Reports
- Japan Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report Q3 2013
- Malaysia Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Report Q2 2013
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Thailand
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - New Zealand
- Competitive Intelligence: Global Animal Health Market Outlook and Leading Suppliers' Strategies, Marketing Tactics, and Technological Know-How