Reinventing Planning and Budgeting for the Adaptive EnterpriseBusiness Intelligence
May 1, 2006
224 Pages - SKU: BTAI1363096
Additional InformationFind the answers to questions such as:
- What are the kinds of benefits that can realistically be expected from reengineering the budget?
- Is it best to take an evolutionary or radical approach to improving planning and budgeting?
- What is the benchmark for effective planning and budgeting?
- Who should lead planning and budgeting projects?
- What alternative models are there to replace the annual budget?
- Does control go out of the window when you abandon the budget altogether?
- How can rewards be better tied to performance to avoid distorting behaviour?
- What does beyond budgeting really mean?
- What is the best way to ensure that planning and budgeting is aligned to strategic goals?
- What are the business goals that should frame nextgeneration planning and budgeting?
- How do you ensure you balance long- and short-term goals?
- What are the dangers of shifting from budget-based incentives to other reward models?
- What are the cultural pitfalls? Are there reliable ways of avoiding them?
- How long does it take to overhaul planning and budgeting?
- Is there a trade off between faster, leaner planning cycles and decision quality?
- What role should senior managers play in the reengineering process?
- How do you gain company-wide buy-in to reengineered planning and budgeting?
More Management reports by Business Intelligence
The Total Reward Report by Business Intelligence
Total reward practice - your definitive guide Learnwhy world-class companies are pioneering total reward practices Find out how to juggle cost/benefits to ...
World Class Change Management by Business Intelligence
World-class Change Management, Business Intelligence’s latest report, outlines the new rules for managing in an era of continuous change. Making change happen in today’s environment ...
Developing a Public Sector Scorecard: Achieving Breakthrough Results In Service Delivery and Performance by Business IntelligenceSee all reports like this >>
All those who work in the public sector know that performance measurement has become an increasingly dominant part of their life. One of the recent ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Promotional Speaker Programs Successfully Managing Speaker Bureaus and Recruiting Thought Leaders
- Standard Register Provides Critical Communications Management and Execution Services
- Invest in China: A Guidebook for Application and Approval of Foreign Investment Projects and Business Scope The Invest in China Guidebook Series (3)
- Market Assessment of the UK Environmental Consulting Sector 2011
- UAE Pay Scale Outlook and Forecast 2011 -2013