Emerging Security Trends And Market Opportunities: Competitive Response To New Threats And Evolving TechnologiesBusiness Insights
March 6, 2006
138 Pages - SKU: RET1271042
Additional InformationSome key issues examined in this report:
- Vertical markets. Recognition of the need for IT security is stronger in particular verticals, especially financial services, government and telecoms, whilst others including retail and manufacturing show very little concern for security at all.
- Integrated security solutions. The market is likely to move in the direction of vendors that can provide more than one product or complementary services that will fit into an overall strategic vision.
- Instant Messaging. Not only can this medium transmit worms faster than email, it also allows confidential or damaging information to be transferred without security checks.
- Phishing. This emerging threat from spammers involves creating fraudulent emails and sites that mimic known brands, with attacks often targeted using spyware.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID). This emerging technology carries three key security issues: consumer privacy, authentication and corporate eavesdropping.
- Which software vendors have first-mover advantage in responding to the potential security risks from recent threats and emerging technologies?
- What security solutions have emerged to protect against the threats of spyware, phishing and pharming?
- Where are the security loopholes in VoIP, mobile technology and other new technologies?
- Who are the leading vendors in the security market?
- What are the key buying trends and user preferences in the security market?
- Which vertical markets are investing most in IT security?
- How can I improve my go-to-market strategy?
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Internet Privacy Reports