The Cost of Power Generation: The current and future competitiveness of renewable and traditional technologiesBusiness Insights
May 1, 2010
147 Pages - SKU: RET2684042
More Carbon Capture reports by Business Insights
Future of Carbon Capture and Storage by Business Insights
Introduction The position of carbon capture and storage technology today is similar to that of sulphur dioxide capture during the 1980s when legislation and ...
Corporate Carbon Strategies: Threats and opportunities arising from the new energy imperative by Business Insights
Climate change is now central to many national and international political and legislative agendas: businesses must take this into account in planning strategically. This ...
The Post Carbon Landscape: Alternative pathways to a low carbon landscape by Business Insights
Over the last 30 years more and more scientists and economists have come to understand that the world is a complex dynamic system rather than ...
Strategic Issues in Global Energy Security: Global Energy Strategy to 2050 by Business InsightsSee all reports like this >>
Energy supply worldwide has hitherto centred around affordability and security of supply, with the aspiration to provide light, heat, cooling, communications and transportation for as ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Carbon Capture Reports
- Global Advanced CO2 Sensors Market 2012-2016
- Global Market for Emission Control Catalysts
- Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) for Coal-Fired Plants - Opportunity Assessment and Key Country Analysis to 2025
- Clean Coal Technologies Markets and Trends Worldwide, 2nd Edition
- The Carbon Capture & Storage / Sequestration (CCS) Technologies Market 2012-2022